Is this up and running? If so, photo?
GP Synergy has established the NSW and ACT Cultural Educators and Cultural Mentors Network to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff of either GP Synergy or Aboriginal community controlled health services who deliver cultural education or mentor GP registrars within their training programs.
The network supports cultural educators and cultural mentors by:
- building their capacity and acknowledging their cultural and professional needs
- providing networking opportunities
- support their aspirations
- enabling them to deliver culturally appropriate training which meets the needs of both RACGP and ACRRM
- providing advocacy and support.
Members of the Cultural Educators and Mentors Network work closely with GP Synergy’s medical education team.
For more information about the NSW and ACT Cultural Educators and Mentors Network please contact the GP Synergy Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Education Unit on 1300 477 963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.