Welcome to our new Aboriginal health website!
This site has been developed with our Aboriginal Cultural Education Unit to provide useful resources to GP registrars, supervisors, practice staff, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services (ACCHSs), Regional Training Organisation (RTO) staff and others involved in GP training.
Please take the time to explore the site which includes:
- information about GP Synergy, our Aboriginal Cultural Education Unit and our strategic vision to help Close the Gap
- details of accredited NSW and ACT Aboriginal health training posts, and testimonials from registrars who have trained in an Aboriginal health training facility
- access to a range of cultural resources including key dates of significance, cultural awareness resources, clinical resources, as well as links to key health and population data
- ACCHS educational programs and ACCHS support resources
- information about how to become an accredited GP training facility
- the latest news on our activities and initiatives we are undertaking to improve opportunities for registrars to train in ACCHS facilities and improve access to primary healthcare provision for Aboriginal communities.
For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our Aboriginal Cultural Education Unit on email@example.com